Residential interior painting can really change the dynamics of a room, add flare in a lifeless and drab wall, or even institute a whole new style. McKay’s Painting doesn’t just apply and coat of paint, but incorporate methodical steps to give you home a premium painting job.
What are the Steps for Painting Interior Walls?
Our professionals begin the process after the consultation and arrangements are finalized. Steps could include the following, but are not limited to:
– Cleaning: All areas receiving a Curragh Painting Interior Painting Service, gets a thorough and meticulous cleaning. Pollutants, dirt and harmful occident are removed and paint increases its ability to adhere to the surface.
– Protection: Our experienced painters will ensure the rest of the areas not being treated with paint is well cared for. Sliding all furnishings and possessions to the center, and covering them with durable, top quality products to ensure they are not blemished with speckles of paint.
– Paint Prep: Once the area is protected, walls are removed of light switch plates, outlet covers and vents to allow for a detailed interior painting service to your home. Holes, gaps and cracks are repaired and stubborn stains are treated and primed.
– Scrape and Prime: Cosmetic maintenance needs are dealt with, for example, lifting or peeling older paint is scrapes away. Sanding away the imperfections on walls is done as well. Once ready, Curragh Painting professionals apply primer to your New York or New Jersey home.
– Caulking: If necessary, caulking in the required areas is applied.
– Painting Application: After the walls are ready, the 1st coat of paint is applied and after it has thoroughly dried, the second coat is added.
– Painting Inspection: After the job is complete, Curragh Painting inspects the interior painting service, and if flawed, the technicians possess the vast experience and knowledge to effectively remove the flaws, and make it ready for final client inspection.
– Once satisfied, we clean up.
Interior & Exterior Painting & More in Ojai, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Los Angeles, Burbank & Ventura, CA
Commercial interior painting services are executed in a like manner as our residential service. Knowing a business desires to appeal to customers, we ensure our job is completed quickly and efficiently to avoid interfering with your daily routines. McKay’s Painting’s interior painting service for both commercial and residential needs is 100% guaranteed to give our appreciated customers peace of mind that their project will be done accordingly and done well. To get started call us today!