Reasons & Benefits of Hiring an Interior Design Personal Paint Color Consultant for Your Paintng Projects in Westlake Village, CA
Do you have a room in your home that just doesn’t feel right? Have you ever found a color to paint your walls only to discover it looks nothing like you thought it would once it’s painted? Color is the most important visible element of a design. Choosing the right color can be an overwhelming task and the wrong choice can be very frustrating.
What Does a Personal Color Consultant Do?
The main task of a color consultant is to help clients find the most flattering color. This may be in interior design, cosmetology, wardrobe consulting, photography, advertising, photography or another industry. Color consultants use their knowledge in understanding what moods certain colors tend to evoke as well as other aspects to decide on the best hues for each client. Paint consultants know what colors are associated with emotions and feelings.
Good Reasons to Hire a Paint Color Consultant
1. A paint color consultant will create color schemes that will enhance any room design, taking the rooms walls, trim, ceiling, and other architectural designs into consideration. They will also take your taste into account, whether trendy or traditional.
2. Paint color consultants are knowledgeable about the various paint products on the market and can recommend the right paint for your project.
3. A consultant will work with your existing furnishings and accessories if you’re not planning to replace them. A new coat of paint can make any space look new.
4. A paint consultant can work with you on any sized project, whether you will do them on your own or using a professional.
5. Your favorite color is not always the right color for the room you’re doing. Colors all have undertones that are not always apparent to most people. Consultants can identify these undertones.
6. Paint consultants know the psychology behind color. They know how to achieve the desired color flow you’re looking for.
7. Paint colors look different in different lighting situations. A color consultant can help you make sure the red color you like doesn’t end up looking orange.
8. If you want to get it right the first time, a color consultant will collaborate with you to achieve it.
9. A color consultant is trained to “dress” your home with color, inside and out.
10. Not only will a consultant find the best color for your home based on functionality, your lifestyle, and your personal taste, they can give you great decorating ideas that you can use in any space.
Paint Consultant Services in Ventura, Ojai, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks & Agoura Hills California
There are a lot of paint colors and finishes on the market to choose from. Hiring a paint consultant can take a lot of guesswork out of the equation and get you the look that is right for your space and lifestyle. A professional can help you achieve what you’re looking for. Whether you’re painting a room, remodeling a space, or looking to improve your homes curb appeal, hiring a paint consultant will be a benefit. Call McKay’s Painting today to set up a consultation.