Weather can wreak havoc on your commercial property, leaving it looking dirty and drab. This will have your business’ appearance not matching the lovely spring weather that’s just around the corner. The exterior paint of your property can also need to be refreshed. If you ignore this, the value of your property can depreciate. There are ways that professional painters can help your business out.
Commercial Renovation Project Plan
1. Fresh coat of paint. The best way to update a chipping, faded or outdated paint job is to apply a fresh coat of paint. A fresh coat of paint will do wonders in banishing the winter blues away from your commercial property and will have you feeling good about your investment. You can get with a color consultant to help you choose paint colors.
2. Power washing. Power washing services are a great way to blast away all that dirt and debris. It is extremely effective in removing dirt moss and grime and will take years away from the look of your building’s appearance. It’s also great a restoring your cement, wood and exterior paint to its original glory by removing years of wear, tear and fading.
3. Out with the old and in with the new. Take any signs of winter away by getting rid of all the debris like sticks eaves and trash from the landscaping and walkways of your commercial property. Plant new flowers to give your customers and tenants what they need to start another season.
4. Clean windows. Winter can have your windows looking grimy. Al those that frequent or work in your property will enjoy the sunshine offered after a professional cleaning. Clean windows will also reflect the light of the longer spring days ahead. More natural light is healthy for everyone and a fresh coat of paint on window trim can make your windows pop.
5. Welcoming entryway. This is the first thong people encounter when they enter your property-give the entryway a fresh coat of paint to make it more inviting crisp and clean—make sure to choose a hue that compliments the existing paint colors of your property
6. Roof cleaning. Your building will be more attractive from the outside when the roof is clean, and moss and sticks can interfere with the quality of the roof too, a clean roof look great and protects the inside of your building too.
Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting & More in Ventura, Ojai, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills & Santa Barbara California
Exterior paint has an expiration date and the time between paint jobs will depend partly on the type of paint used and the quality of the work. Better quality paints will last longer and look better. Professionals have the knowledge on all paints and have the experience to apply it correctly. Increase the curb appeal of your property by contacting McKay’s Painting to help you. They have exterior painting services with color consultation and power washing services to get your business ready for spring!